Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience we have answered the most common questions we receive so you can quickly find an answer.
No we do not, unlike the big online marketplaces that charge extortionate 'buyer protection' fees we do not charge these for two simple reasons.
Firstly we know what we're selling is genuine as we don't have to rely on potentially unscrupulous third party sellers on our platform.
Secondly, in the very rare circumstance there is a problem with an item we have sold, we provide the support free of charge and feel it would be wrong to charge extra just to get you what you paid for.
Absolutely not, unlike some of our competitors we do not charge any additional payment fees for any payment method you chose to use. We use PayPal as our payment processor as they're one of the most trusted and secure payment providers in the world.
If there is any currency conversion required for your purchase, PayPal will handle that for you and applies their own conversion rates, this is not a fee applied by us.
No, all of our products are delivered digitally in text or image format directly into the orders section of your account here on Vevo Digital.
This saves shipping fees as well as storage and handling costs so we can pass these savings directly onto you (which are significant). It also means you can get your item much faster than if it was shipped physically which could take several days.
To manage the social accounts linked to your Vevo Digital account simply navigate to your account page here https://vevodigital.com/my-account/ then click on the 'Account details' tab and scroll down to 'Social Accounts'.
Here you can link and un-link your social accounts manually, this means you can decide which, if any, social accounts you can use to log in to Vevo Digital.
By un-linking a social account, you will lose the ability to log in to Vevo Digital with that social account unless you link it again.
All products are delivered digitally in text or image format. Once your order is verified (on occasion proof of ID and/or address may need to be provided) you will receive an 'Order Completed' email containing a link to your orders page where you will find the product key(s).
Most items are available for instant delivery, however on occasion it may take up to 24 hours to verify your order and deliver the product, please bare this in mind before purchasing.
Pre-order delivery dates will be specified in the item description.
- In order to proceed, you first need to have a Bitdefender Central account. If you need to create a new account or access your existing one, you can do so here: Bitdefender Central Signup
- Once logged in, follow these easy steps to activate your Bitdefender activation key:
- Click on the My Subscriptions panel, located on the left side of the window.
- Click the ACTIVATION CODE button, then type the code in the corresponding field.
- Finally, click on ACTIVATE.
- Your subscription is now activated and you’re ready to install on the devices you wish to protect.
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Make sure you're signed into the account you want to apply the credit to.
- Tap Menu Redeem.
- Enter your code.
- Tap Redeem.
- Visit: play.google.com/redeem
- Make sure you're signed into the account you want to apply the credit to.
- Enter your code.
- Click Redeem.
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the App Store app.
- Tap Today, then tap or your photo in the upper-right corner.
- Tap "Redeem Gift Card or Code," then sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap "You can also enter your code manually," then follow the prompts.
- Tap Done.
Mac or PC
- Open iTunes. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Redeem.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Enter the code manually, then follow the prompts.
- Tap redeem when you're done.
Follow these steps to redeem a McAfee software activation key that you purchased from Vevo Digital.
After you redeem the key, you can download and install your McAfee software and activate your subscription.
- Open a web browser and navigate to: mcafee.com/activate
- Select your country and language.
The registration page tries to select the correct region automatically, but it might not always get this right. Confirm that the region is correct before you continue.
- The activation code provided by us.
- Your Email Address.
- Click Submit.
- When prompted, check that your Email Address is correct. If your email address is incorrect:
- Click Edit to return to the previous screen.
- Correct your email address.
- Click Verify.
Your subscription is now activated.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create a McAfee account and install your McAfee software.
- To redeem a Netflix subscription, visit: netflix.com/redeem - Make sure you're signed into the correct account you wish to apply the subscription to.
- Enter the gift subscription code.
- If you're new to Netflix, you'll be prompted to start a new Netflix account. If you're an existing Netflix customer but you aren't signed in, click the sign in option under "Already have an account?"
- First log in to your Nintendo account here: https://accounts.nintendo.com/login
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Scroll left and select "Add Funds."
- Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
- Enter the 16-character activation code provided by us, then select "OK" to complete the transaction.
- Please note, the letters o, i, and z are not used.
Game Code On Touchscreen Models
- If you haven't already, set up an Internet connection on the system.
- Make sure your system has the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Select "Menu," then select "Redeem Download Code."
- Tap the box that says, "Enter a download code."
- Use the touchscreen to enter the download code and tap "OK."
- If a message appears that says that the code has already been used, it may have already been downloaded to the system. Games that have already been downloaded to your system can be redownloaded from the "Previously Downloaded Titles" area.
- Tap "OK" again.
- Select "Download Later" or "Download Now."
- Items downloaded now will begin immediately.
- Items downloaded later will begin when the system enters sleep mode.
Game Code On Switch
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Send” to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- Head over to the Runescape pre-paid cards page here: http://www.runescape.com/store_locator and click "Activate Card" you will then be prompted to log into your account
- Enter your PIN here (no need to add spaces)
- Select your preferred package
- Hit 'redeem'
- That's it - you'll be taken to a confirmation screen, where you can confirm your package or hit 'cancel' in case you want to take one last look at your options.
- Firstly, you will need to download and install Uplay, Ubisoft’s download and games manager software (You can do this here: https://uplay.ubisoft.com/en-GB).
- Once it’s downloaded, run the application and select a directory to install Uplay in.
- If you don’t already have an account, you will be required to create one. Click create a new account to do this.
- Click the top left "3 line" button, and then click Activate a key.
- A product activation box will pop up. Paste in the Uplay activation key provided by us.
- Success! Your game will be activated and bound to your Uplay account.
- The game has now been added to your Uplay library where you can start the download.
Here are the Windows Server ISO download links you need in order to download the correct ISO to redeem your activation key.
Windows 10 Enterprise: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise – Select the ISO – Enterprise option under start your evaluation, click continue and fill out your company details to download the ISO.
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise – Select the ISO – LTSC option under start your evaluation, click continue and fill out your company details to download the ISO.
Key points about OEM keys:
- Cannot be used to directly upgrade from a previous version of Windows OS, you will need a retail upgrade key to do this.
- Requires a clean installation, so please backup any data you require prior to starting.
- OEM product keys are priced lower than their retail counterparts, but use the same software as retail versions of Windows. Per Microsoft’s EULA regarding OEM, the product key is tied to the PC motherboard which it’s initially installed on, and there is no transferring the key between machines afterwards. This means your key will be tied to the motherboard it is activated on, however can be reused on the same motherboard if you need to re-install.
- There is no phone support from Microsoft for OEM products as per Microsoft's EULA.
Windows 8.1 Download Links: https://vevodigital.com/software/guide-download-links-for-windows-8-1-oem-keys/
Windows 7 Download Links: https://vevodigital.com/software/guide-download-links-for-windows-7-oem-keys/
If you have any issues with activating the key it is usually because the activation server is overloaded and we recommend using the toll-free phone activation service. To do this you can follow these steps:
1. Press and hold "Windows" key and press "R" on your keyboard.
2. Type "SLUI 04" in the window that pops up and press enter.
3. Click the drop-down menu, select your country and then click Next.
4. Call the Toll free number and follow instructions to generate confirmation ID to activate your Windows.
Here is a list of the different Windows Server ISO download links you need in order to download the correct ISO to redeem your activation key.
Windows Server 2019 Essentials: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2019-essentials - Under start your evaluation, fill out your company details to download the ISO.
Windows Server 2019 Standard & Datacenter: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2019 - Select the ISO option under start your evaluation, click continue and fill out your company details to download the ISO.
Windows Server 2016 Essentials: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2016-essentials - Under start your evaluation, fill out your company details to download the ISO.
Windows Server 2016 Standard & Datacenter: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2016 - Select the ISO option under start your evaluation, click continue and fill out your company details to download the ISO.
Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2012-r2-essentials - Select the ISO option under start your evaluation, click continue and fill out your company details to download the ISO.
Windows Server 2012 Standard & Datacenter: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2012-r2 - Select the ISO option under start your evaluation, click continue and fill out your company details to download the ISO.
Windows Server 2012: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-2012 - Select the ISO option under start your evaluation, click continue and fill out your company details to download the ISO.
First you will need to install Avast Premier on your PC:
- Log into Windows as a user with administrator permissions and ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your PC.
- Download the Avast Premier setup file: DOWNLOAD AVAST PREMIER, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, downloaded files are saved to your Downloads folder).
- Right-click the downloaded setup file
avast_premier_antivirus_setup_online.exeand select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
- To change the default setup language, click the current language at the top-right corner of the screen. Then click Install to proceed with default installation.
- Wait while setup installs Avast Premier on your PC.
- Click Continue on the screen below the message You are protected.
- If prompted to protect your mobile device, use the relevant options according to your preference, or click the
Xicon to close the screen.
- When a network is detected, use the slider to select a Firewall mode:
- Private Network: if you trust the network (for example, your home network).
- Public Network: if the network is publicly shared (for example, the network at a cafe or airport).
Avast Premier is now installed on your PC and ready to use, but some components may not fully function until you restart your PC. The Avast user interface is accessible via the Avast system tray icon on your Windows taskbar or the Avast Premier icon on your desktop.
You now need to activate Avast Premier using your valid activation code provided by us, to do this, follow the below instructions.
To activate Avast Premier with an activation code:
- Right-click the Avast icon in your system tray and select Subscription information.
- On the My licenses screen, click Enter a valid activation code.
- Type or paste your activation code into the text box and click Enter:
- Check your license details for the entered activation code. If you have an activation code for interchangeable products, you can click on a listed item and select an alternative license from the drop-down menu. Then click Continue to return to the My licenses screen.
Your Avast Premier license is now activated. The expiration date of your license appears under Licenses on this PC.
You can activate your license on the number of PCs the license is valid for at purchase.
For Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Student only, please use this guide: https://vevodigital.com/software/guide-how-to-activate-a-microsoft-office-2019-home-student-key/
For all other Microsoft Office products (including Visio and Project) please use this guide: https://vevodigital.com/software/guide-how-to-activate-a-microsoft-office-key/
First off, you must have Origin installed, which can be downloaded here: https://www.origin.com/nld/en-us/store/download
The recommended method for redeeming an Origin code is via the App/Client:
- Login to Origin with the EA account you would like your game added to.
- Click on the Origin menu at the top left.
- Select "Redeem Product Code"
- Enter the serial key provided.
- The game will be added to your "My Games" section of Origin.
Alternatively, you can also redeem your code via the web:
- Go to activate.ea.com.
- Log in with your EA / Origin account information.
- Enter your product code in the "Redeem Your Code" page
- Make sure you're signed into the correct PSN account, visit the PlayStation Store via your PlayStation device.
- Select the "Redeem Codes" option on the top right of the screen (for PS Vita, tap the options button on the bottom right).
- Enter the 12 digit voucher code at the bottom of this card and select "Continue".
- Follow the on-screen instruction to redeem the code.
Steam can be downloaded here: https://store.steampowered.com/about/
The recommended method for redeeming a Steam code is via the Client:
- Launch the Steam client and login to your Steam account.
- Click the games menu.
- Choose activate a product on Steam.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Redeem your Xbox code via the Xbox website (recommended method):
- From Xbox.com, use your Windows Live ID to sign in to your Xbox Live account.
2. Select My Account from the My Xbox drop-down menu (by clicking on your profile picture in the top right hand corner).
3. Click Redeem Code to enter the pre-paid code for the content that you want to redeem.
4. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to enter and confirm the redemption on the pre-paid code.
- You may get an error saying "You might need to redeem it on a console" - In which case please use the below method to redeem your code.
Redeem your Xbox code on a console:
1. Sign in to the correct Xbox LIVE account on your console.
2. Click the Xbox Home button located in the center of the controller.
3. Navigate to the Marketplace tab on your screen using the RB button. Select Redeem Code on the page.
4. Enter your 25 digits pre-paid code and enjoy!
If you have a Windows 10 retail key which is suitable for upgrades you must already have a previous version of Windows installed on your PC. If you do not have any version of Windows installed, you will require an OEM key for a fresh install.
Before starting: Make sure you have backed up any important data, the upgrade process is simple and usually very smooth, however there is always a small chance something could go wrong. It is always good procedure to backup your data before making any major changes.
Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
- Select Change product key, and then enter the 25-character Windows 10 Pro product key.
- Select Next to start the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.
Upgrade from Windows 7 / 8.1 to Windows 10 Home / Pro
- Select the start button and navigate to ‘Control Panel’, you can also search ‘Control Panel’ in the search bar
- Scroll down the ‘Control Panel’ page and select ‘Windows Update’
- Here you should have an option to ‘Upgrade to Windows 10’, click the ‘Get started’ button
- Read and accept the terms & conditions
- Chose your upgrade time in the schedule menu
- Once the upgrade begins, your machine will restart several times, do not unplug or turn off your PC while this is happening
- Once the upgrade process has completed, you can refer to the above stages to use your Windows 10 Home / Pro key on your newly upgraded system.
We're sorry to hear you're having a problem, please contact our support team and they will work with you to resolve your problem ASAP.
Please go to the Contact Us page and fill out the form, alternatively, you can use the live chat (located in the bottom right hand corner of your screen) if an agent is online.
If you do not receive any emails from us, and you have checked your spam/junk folder, the most likely reason is that your email address was entered incorrectly and the email has therefore failed to deliver.
If you suspect this has happened, please send us an email by filling out our contact form on our Contact Us page with your correct email address, order # if you have it available (or the name of the item you bought if not) so we can check for email bounce backs and locate your order to get the problem rectified.
Downloadable content (DLC) is additional content created for an already existing video game. This means you will require the original base game to be installed to add the DLC content to.
An example of this is The Sims which has many expansion DLC packs. To use any of the DLC you need to have the base Sims game installed first.
We use PayPal as they’re one of the most trusted and secure payment providers in the world as well as being widely used. They allow you to checkout with your PayPal balance, or a debit/credit card.
If you are unable to log in to your account and are receiving an error message saying 'You need to verify your email address before you can login.' you must first confirm your email address by following the link in the email we sent to you titled "Please verify your Vevo Digital account". Please check your spam/junk folder if you can't see this email in your inbox.
Failing to do this and repeatedly trying to log in will cause the system to temporarily lock your account to keep your account secure.
If your account has been locked, please send us a message via the Contact Us form and we will be happy to assist.
This is a security measure to help us keep your account secure and verify genuine purchases. It doesn't cost you anything and only takes a few seconds to complete on the checkout page.
Your number will never be used for marketing purposes and will never be shared or sold, it is solely for identity verification.